What is a Company Credit Report?
Equifax’s Company Credit Report is designed to give you insights into the risk levels of a company, which can help you make decisions about whether to do business with them or not. This report combines ASIC records with information from our commercial credit bureau and is generated and delivered to you instantly.
The Company Credit Report includes:
- Credit information including credit enquiries, defaults, court judgements and external administration (if applicable)
- A reliable online score, based on statistical best practice.
- Details of Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR) registrations held on a business.
- Up-to-date information about the company structure, including legal entity name, address, directors, shareholder details and more.
- Entity details including status, registered address and start date.
- Details on company structure and shareholders.
Who is this report suitable for?
A Company Credit Report is suitable for organisations making medium- to low-risk decisions.
What does this report include?
- Detailed credit information on a business. A Company Credit Report includes information on company enquiries and adverse as well as an online score summarising the organisation's risk profile.
- Insight into significant business events. Any information lodged with ASIC will be included, covering company information like shareholder data as well as any credit enquiries made against the company.
- Quick and easy to read score. The Company Credit Report provides a highly reliable credit score, which is calculated against the average for all companies in the country.
What are the key benefits?
- Help reduce your exposure to bad debt by looking at the credit details available in the Company Credit Report.
- Valid company information. This report includes the most recent data on a company's position, such as address, shareholders and company structure - information that is vital for extending credit terms, for example.
- Instant report generation. You can access this information instantly, provided you have the company's name, ABN or ACN.