What is a Company Extract?
A Company Extract is a report designed to help you verify the legitimacy of an entity by providing details about a company. Information is sourced from ASIC and includes up-to-date and historical information*. Your report is generated in seconds and emailed to you within minutes.
A Company Extract will assist you to determine that you are dealing with a real business with real directors. It includes:
- Legal entity name
- Information on directors
- Shareholder details
- Registered securities
- Any external administration details
- Notification of all documents ever lodged with ASIC
- Current and historical information in the report - this is only offered through the Historical Extract option.
Who is this report suitable for?
A Company Extract is suitable for companies making low-risk decisions.
What does this report include?
- Access to ASIC's comprehensive records. A Company Extract includes notifications of all the documents lodged with ASIC, entity details, status, business start date, as well as company structure information, including current and historical information* (historical information only available in the Company Extract - Historical.
- Up-to-date information on a business. Information like a company address can change quickly. By sourcing this directly from ASIC, you can be sure the information is accurate.
- Notification of all documents lodged with ASIC. A Company Extract includes notifications of all the documents lodged with ASIC by a company
What are the key benefits?
- Validation. A Company Extract provides important information that can verify basic details, allowing you to confirm that a company, its address and directors are legitimate.
- Access to both current and historical information. Get current and historical insights into a business structure and background
- Instant online results. You’ll get answers quickly and easily as a Company Extract is generated and delivered instantly to you.
Get your Company Extract Report now
Company Extract reports are now available through our IQ Connect platform.
Simply call us on 13 8332 or complete the form below and one of our consultants will respond to you as soon as possible.