What is a Company Extract?
A Company Extract is a report designed to help you verify the legitimacy of an entity by providing details about a company. Information is sourced from ASIC and includes up-to-date and historical information*. Your report is generated in seconds and emailed to you within minutes.
A Company Extract will assist you to determine that you are dealing with a real business with real directors. It includes:
- Legal entity name
- Information on directors
- Shareholder details
- Registered securities
- Any external administration details
- Notification of all documents ever lodged with ASIC
- Current and historical information in the report - this is only offered through the Historical Extract option.
Who is this report suitable for?
A Company Extract is suitable for companies making low-risk decisions.
What does this report include?
- Access to ASIC's comprehensive records. A Company Extract includes notifications of all the documents lodged with ASIC, entity details, status, business start date, as well as company structure information, including current and historical information* (historical information only available in the Company Extract - Historical.
- Up-to-date information on a business. Information like a company address can change quickly. By sourcing this directly from ASIC, you can be sure the information is accurate.
- Notification of all documents lodged with ASIC. A Company Extract includes notifications of all the documents lodged with ASIC by a company
What are the key benefits?
- Validation. A Company Extract provides important information that can verify basic details, allowing you to confirm that a company, its address and directors are legitimate.
- Access to both current and historical information. Get current and historical insights into a business structure and background
- Instant online results. You’ll get answers quickly and easily as a Company Extract is generated and delivered instantly to you.