What is a SwiftCheck Company & Director Credit Report?
The Company & Director Credit Report helps you to quickly and effectively assess the business risks associated with a company and its directors.
Assessing both company and director information together will give you a better idea on the risks a company presents to your business. By including director data, you are twice as likely to find an adverse credit event on an entity, helping you make informed decisions.
Our Company & Director Credit Report is instantly generated and delivered to you within minutes.
Who is this report suitable for?
This report is suited for medium- to high-risk business decisions.
What does this report include?
- Reliable online score. An easy to read score can help you quickly assess the risk of working with a company. The score is derived using an industry proven statistical process which can be compared across the market.
- Credit adverse and enquiries. A summary of credit enquiries and adverse will help you understand the events that have contributed to the score and the potential impact they may have on your decision.
- External administration information. Find out whether a company is insolvent or currently in administration.
- Up-to-date information. Company structure information, including legal entity name, addresses, directors, shareholder details and more, is current and sourced through ASIC.
- Business details. Learn about the entity status and state of the business, and when it started.
What are the key benefits?
- In-depth knowledge. By including the director data in the risk assessment, you get more insight into the people behind the business that can impact in your dealings with that entity.
- Valuable findings. By accessing director data, you are twice as likely to find a negative finding on the bureau, and are in a better position to make an informed decision as a result.
- Quick and simple report. Available in a matter of minutes, this report allows you to easily gauge credit risk and make informed decisions based on current information.