Terms & Conditions
By submitting your enquiry, you agree to comply with the Equifax Australia Commercial Services and Solutions Pty Limited, Terms of Supply (www.equifax.com.au/terms), excluding clauses 5, 6.2, 7.1, 9.3 and 9.4, and the following terms and conditions:
- The information provided in the report constitutes general information only and is not advice.
- Equifax does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, correctness, timeliness or completeness of the material contained in the report. To the extent we are able to at law, we exclude all statutory or implied representations, conditions, warranties and terms relating to the report. Equifax does not exclude any statutory or implied representations, conditions, warranties, terms or guarantees to the extent we are prohibited by law from doing so (including under the Australian Consumer Law).
- The content of the report, including without limitation all information, text, materials, graphics, software, tools, results derived from the use of software and tools, names, logos and trade marks are the property of Equifax and protected by copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property laws.
- You may view the report using your web browser and save an electronic copy, or print out a copy, of the report solely for your own use, information, research or study, in accordance with clause 13 below, but only if you keep all of the contents of the report intact and in the same form as provided to you by Equifax (including without limitation all copyright, trade mark and other proprietary notices and all advertisements).
- You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, post, transmit or distribute the report in any way or to any party unless expressly provided for under these terms or with the express consent of Equifax.
- Where the report is delivered to you in a form that is technically able to be modified, delivery of the report in that form does not constitute permission to modify the report.
- You must not use the report in any manner or for any purpose which:
a) is illegal or prohibited by any laws that apply to you;
b) violates our rights in any way; or
c) is prohibited by these terms and conditions.
- The report is provided to you for informational purposes only and Equifax accepts no responsibility for any loss suffered by you in using or not using the information contained in it or for any loss suffered as a result of your reliance on the accuracy or currency of information contained in the report, except where liability cannot be excluded by legislation.
- To the extent permitted by law, Equifax does not accept liability for the acts or omissions of those who provide information used in compiling the report.
- You indemnify Equifax for any loss, claim or damage arising from your misuse of information contained in the report.
- You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing the report does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. We do not warrant that your access to our websites or systems will be uninterrupted, that they will operate error free, or that they are free of computer viruses or other harmful data, code or other material.
- You agree that you will only use the reports and information we supply you for your own internal business use and to facilitate business and / or credit risk decisions only. You agree that you will not re-sell, re-package or otherwise re-use our information in any other way, including for sales and marketing purposes or for de-compiling and / or to build your own databases.