Why would I need an international police check?

You may be new to Australia and want to verify your background to include in your CV or job application. Many businesses include an international police check as part of their pre-screening process if candidates have spent more than six months overseas. ICHC checks are usually required for international students, teachers and health practitioners, including:

  • AHPRA registration
  • Nursing Council of NZ registration
  • Monash University International
  • Teacher Registration Board of Western Australia.