Can I get a free copy of my Equifax credit report?
Yes. You can contact Equifax to obtain a copy of your free Equifax credit report where:
- Your credit application was declined. The request for a free credit file must be made within 90 days from the date your application was declined;
- You have lodged a correction request and are advised that the information on your file has been corrected; or
- You have not requested a copy of your free credit report in the last three months.
You can order a free copy of your credit file in the following ways:
- Click here to order online;
- Call us on 13 8332 and follow the prompt; or
- Mail your request to us at GPO Box 964, NORTH SYDNEY NSW 2059.
If you don’t meet the criteria for a free Equifax credit report you can get a once-off credit report for $6.95 (currently available for free).