An Annual Enterprise Subscription enabling access to both existing and newly onboarded employees throughout the year.
Protect your employees from one of the fastest-growing crimes in Australia
Identity theft is impacting more and more people every day – and it could impact your employees. It's costing victims time, money, and may result in having their credit profile compromised. This can affect their financial health and ability to reach their goals.
You can now help your employees play an active role in managing their risk as part of your employee benefits program.
Help all employees, including those working remotely, protect and improve their financial future
Protect your employees from the genuine threat of identity crime by partnering with Australia’s largest consumer credit reporting bureau. By enhancing your employee benefits program with Equifax, you can:
- Help attract top talent
- Show employees your organisation values their wellbeing
- Differentiate as an employer that cares for their workforce
- Provide value to all employees, regardless of their working location
Adding Employee Protect to your existing employee benefits program is easy. You’ll receive full support from Equifax, including:
- Access to an Equifax credit and identity monitoring subscription for your employees
- Unique activation codes for each employee
- The option to co-brand for a better user experience and greater adoption rates
- Ready-made communication templates to help you share benefit details with employees
- Dedicated support from your Account Manager
Add value and help improve your employees’ financial health
An Employee Protect subscription gives your employees access to a comprehensive credit and identity monitoring service which includes:
- Monthly credit reports including credit score tracking
- Alerts for key changes to their credit report
- Alerts if their registered personal information is found on the dark web
- Notifications when important documents are about to expire
- Key and luggage tags to secure personal items without exposing personal details
- Tips on how to protect their identity and maintain a good credit score