Features & Benefits
eTrace is the most advanced tool on the market to search for someone quickly and easily.
Bringing together the largest amount of data from publicly available and wholesale sources, eTrace gives you the confidence you have the most up-to-date insights to help you achieve your debt management goals.
Cut search times and costs
Cut search times and costs, avoiding wasted calls and mail outs, by only searching updated and accurate data
Increase productivity and improve workforce output
Increase productivity and improve workforce output with the simplicity of eTrace, making it easy to search and locate people quickly.
See business growth opportunities
See business growth opportunities by uncovering patterns across market segments with unique intelligent data profiles and linked search functionality.
Score ledgers with greater confidence
Score ledgers with greater confidence and improve target lists with more information categories available, including court records.
Improve understanding of the risk profile of customers
Improve understanding of the risk profile of customers and create better customer management strategies with address based credit scores.
Protect data and minimise backtracking
Protect data and minimise backtracking with eTrace storing your full records search history.
Base decisions on the right information
Base decisions on the right information thanks to our trusted data specialists and market leading data bureau, with the largest, most comprehensive and current data in Australia and New Zealand.
Search using a single interface by name, phone number or address
Search using a single interface by name, phone number or address and find records from:
- Proprietary legacy data - name, address and phone
- Commercial sources - phone
- Australian Bureau of Statistics
- Court records - assess financial status and history of individuals
- Year of birth - NSW, VIC, QLD
- Historic address records - going back to 1993
- Geo risk analysis address based credit score - improve risk profiles
- Bankruptcy judgments
- Marketing data
- Survey data
- Property house sales and rental data - identify movement within an address to locate the selling/rental agent
- Australian Business Research (ABR) public data
- Google Maps