Protect your access to credit to support cash flow
Do you run your own business or are you a director of a company? If so, it pays to understand what is on your business’ credit report.
Understanding your credit worthiness helps when you are looking to borrow capital to expand your business or set up or change trading terms with one of your suppliers.
Find out how lenders and suppliers view your business by understanding what is on your business' credit report.
Apply for credit with confidence
Getting a copy of your Business Credit File gives you a clear picture of what banks and other credit providers see about your business when you apply for credit.
- Check your Business Credit File to see what lenders and suppliers see before applying for credit.
- Manage and improve your business’ credit file, including knowing who is checking on your business’ credit history and getting insights to help improve your profile.
- Protect your access to credit to support cash flow for new growth opportunities and reduce risk from fraud by detecting if any changes to your business’ credit history is out of the ordinary.
Subscribe to Business Credit Alert to find out how lenders view your business PLUS receive email credit alerts to help protect against fraud.
- Access to credit report in 1 business day
- Credit alerts for 12 months
- Guard against credit fraud