Features & Benefits
Equifax Bankruptcy Check is your gateway to search if a person is bankrupt, is facing bankruptcy proceedings or has previously been bankrupt. This reliable, fast and cost effective report will help you:
- Minimise your bad debts
- Protect your bottom line
- Plan your debt recovery efforts
- Improve customer selection
- Obtain details of a bankrupt person’s trustees
- Make informed decisions
Know who you’re dealing with:
Quick and easy
Available at the click of a button. Simply search for the person by name and your report is instantly generated and emailed to you within minutes.
Trust in Equifax’s insights drawn from the largest, most comprehensive and current credit bureau in Australia and New Zealand.
Accessible via a single, comprehensive online platform
IQ ConnectTM is a powerful online portal with endless insights, designed to simplify and speed up your due diligence processes.
Combine with other risk management reports
Equifax has a suite of tools and credit reports to compliment the Equifax Bankruptcy Check, which can complete the picture of a new customer.
- Available as a one-off investigative measure or ongoing support tool
Your dossier of key risk protection data
- Administration type & number
- Australian Financial Security Authority (AFSA) Administration number
- Petition type
- Date of submission and discharge date
- Grounds of bankruptcy
- Hearing results
- Trustee names
- Petitioning creditors