Don't end up with a lemon
Buying a used car? Don't risk not knowing its history
CarHistory offers Australia’s most comprehensive car check report
Before spending money on a used or second hand vehicle ensure you know the full history.
CarHistory provides a detailed car history report including a PPSR certificate (previously known as a REVs or VSR check), that is easy-to-read, including:
- Vehicle financial liability check
- VIN check
- Damages, stolen status and written off check
- Vehicle Buyback Insurance for 3 months from the date of your report purchase*
- Vehicle valuation and registration details
- Sales price and odometer reading comparison
- ANCAP safety and emission ratings
* Vehicle Buyback Insurance is not available for and does not apply to any CarHistory Report purchased after 4:00pm on 4 December 2019.
Your questions answered
- Is the vehicle written off or stolen?
- What is the car's sales history?
- What is the rego status?
- Is the odometer giving an accurate reading?