Equifax holds more fit-for-purpose identity data than any other organisation in Australia. We hold information on 2.5 million companies and 1.7 million registered business names that are actively trading, as well as information on 19.4 million credit-active people.
- Access to Australia’s largest and richest sources of identity data including proprietary name and address sources
- Passive background checks and interactive data sources
- Equifax is a Gateway Service Provider to the Attorney General's Document Verification Service (DVS)
- Fraud data and watch lists
What Sources does IDMatrix Access?
- Proprietary data sources from Equifax include the Consumer Credit Bureau, Public Records and Tenancy Database
- Other Equifax hosted sources include the Australian Electoral Roll and Public Phone Directories
- The Document Verification Service
- Known fraud records
- Your own customer data and customer watch lists