Optus customers: Received your Equifax Protect code from Optus? Sign up here.
Medibank/ahm customers: Received your Equifax Protect code from Medibank/ahm? Sign up here.
Minimise the impact for at-risk customers
Equifax Protect is a subscription service designed to help you safeguard customers against fraud and loss in the event of a data breach. Purchase Equifax Protect on behalf of your customers and give them access to our credit and identity monitoring service. By proactively monitoring their position, your customers can reduce the risk that any breach results in identity theft or financial loss.
An Equifax Protect subscription allows at-risk customers to:
- Access to 12 Equifax Credit Reports per year (one each month)
- Track credit scores over time with monthly credit reports.
- Receive alerts for certain changes in their credit report.
- Receive alerts if their personal information is found on the dark web.
- Receive expiry alerts for important documents before they expire (for 2 passports and 2 licences)
- Up to $15,000 insurance with Identity Guard*
- Secure personal items without exposing personal details with key and luggage tags (printable)
- Take control with tips on how to improve and maintain a good credit score.
*Terms, conditions, exclusions and limitations apply. Click here to view the Identity Guard Insurance Policy Information Booklet.
Put your customers first with Equifax
The key to managing the potential harm of a data breach lies in the speed and quality of your response. With Equifax Protect, you can put your customers first by offering an industry-leading service from the largest consumer credit reporting bureau in Australia.
Choose to respond with Equifax Protect and you’ll receive:
- Fast turnaround with access for each person impacted within days.
- Individual activation codes, valid for 12 or 24 months.
- Option to include your logo and company-specific information on the activation site.
- Ready-made communication templates to help you respond fast.
- Dedicated support from your account manager.
Has your personal information been compromised in a data breach?
Protect your credit profile and identity, compare our plans here.