A Company Beneficial Ownership report makes it so simple to verify the corporate structure of your non-individual customers. Within minutes, visualise the relationships leading to Beneficial Ownership and calculate total ownership as a percentage for all share classes and shareholdings.
You’ll be amazed at the time you save, especially when faced with complex organisational structures of multiple shareholders and holding companies.
Meet Anti Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing (AML/CTF) requirements by understanding how your customer’s business is owned and controlled. Help protect your organisation by identifying politically exposed persons (PEPs).
Create a report in minutes
Credit officers use the Company Beneficial Ownership report to:
- Calculate ownership percentages quickly
- Deal with complex business structures with ease
- Stay alert to adverse findings
Compliance teams use the Company Beneficial Ownership report to:
- Quickly drill down through links in the chain of owners
- Comply with Anti Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing (AML/CTF) requirements
- Identify whether a beneficial owner is a PEP